Welcome to Find A Niche.Net. Find A Niche aims to be a top resource for finding information about internet niches.
Way back in 2013 I built Find A Forum to replace the ever popular Big Boards (www.big-boards.com) that closed down for some reason.
Find A Niche is a spin-off from Find A Forum. It's basically more of the same thing, but I learnt a tonne while making Find A Forum so Find A Niche has more automation, more useful data and is maybe even more useful.
Although there are many ways of finding niches, Find A Niche has a number of advantages over its competitors. The key features are that Find A Niche:
- Niche data has been culled from the internet as well as flowing from the vast amount of data accumulated by my directory and niche research sites.
- The site is constantly rebuilding itself and new niches are added all the time.
- It is pretty much automated and will regularly add new niches it thinks you'll find useful and interesting.
- The site has a responsive design, so it looks great on anything from a 21" monitor to a 4" smartphone.
- Shows you loads of useful information about each niche, so you can start planning the site's structure and content.
- As the site gathers more data I will enhance it so that you can find untapped niches. I still find it cool that I sell niche business software I wrote in 2002, and my 2011 blog in the relationships niche still makes around $90 a month.
The Enduring Popularity of Niche Websites
Blogs are STILL immensely popular - even in 2021!
Many people have given up with blogging, especially after the Google algorithm changes of 2010 - 2012. So is blogging dead?
NOT AT ALL! As this encouraging post reports, blogging is still a great way to make money. Sure, more people are watching YouTube or using social media sites. But people will generally still turn to blogs when they want solid and reliable information on so many topics.